Contrave 8mg/90mg Buy natrexone and bupropion
Contrave 8mg/90mg Buy natrexone and bupropion is an antidepressant medication that can also decrease appetite. Naltrexone is usually given to block the effects of narcotics or alcohol in people with addiction problems. Naltrexone may also curb hunger and food cravings. Contrave is an anorexiant and is used to help manage weight in obese or overweight adults with weight-related medical problems.
Contrave will not treat any weight-related medical condition, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, or high cholesterol. It is not approved to treat depression or other psychiatric conditions or to help you quit smoking.
How to use Contrave
- Read the medication guide available from your pharmacist before you start taking naltrexone/ bupropion, and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth with a low-fat meal as directed by your doctor, usually twice daily.
- You may have trouble sleeping when you start taking this drug. Do not take your evening dose too close to bedtime.
- Swallow the tablets whole. Do not crush or chew this medication. Doing so can release all of the drugs at once, increasing the risk of side effects such as seizures.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Do not increase your dose, take it more often, or stop taking it without your doctor’s approval.
- Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same times each day